All posts in Funny English Jokes on Railway Accidents – India

Jokes

Salman Khan Express: Can run on footpath.

Jokes

Manmohan Express: One and only silent train.

Jokes

Dhoni Express: 95% journey @ 10km/hr and remaining 5% @ 400km/hr.

Jokes

Rahul Gandhi Express: Will get derailed repeatedly.

Jokes

Congress Express: An experienced driver in each coach, driver of engine on leave.

Jokes

Ekta Kapoor Express: Will come three times on the same platform in slow motion.

Jokes

Aamir Khan Express: Will run once in a year and pick the passengers as per its choice.

Jokes

Mamata Express: Train will run in the opposite direction of destination.

Jokes

Bappi Lahiri Express: Pull chain, another chain will be seen behind it.

Jokes

Modi Express: Will not stop anywhere till it reaches the destination.

Jokes

Kejriwal Express: Sure to start but no guarantee it will reach destination…could stop midway if driver decides to abandon train.

Jokes

Rajnikant Express: Train will remain static at one place and stations will come and go !

Jokes

Amit Shah Express:Covers the whole country except Delhi.

error: Content is protected !!
UA-55292910-2