All posts in Funny English Jokes on Mahendra Singh Dhoni

Jokes

IPL is back. Dhoni is back. Raina is back. Rohit Sharma is back…. into pavilion.

Jokes

Rohit Sharma missing the ball, this is what happened when you spend some time with Vijay Shankar.

Jokes

Top Match winners in India: 3. Dhoni 2. Kohli 1. Vikas

Jokes

Dhoni keep stumps after winning. Vijay mallya keep bails after arrest.

Jokes

Moms are the Dhoni of every house, they always have to finish the left overs.

Jokes

Dhoni Express: 95% journey @ 10km/hr and remaining 5% @ 400km/hr.

Jokes

There is no difference between Dhoni fans & typical Modi bhakts. Both shouts.

Jokes

Today’s the day of stumping! 1st Modi stumped all by making Nirmala Sitharaman the Defence Minister. Then MS Dhoni got his 100 Stumpings

error: Content is protected !!
UA-55292910-2