All posts in Funny English Jokes on Cricketers – India

Jokes

Dhoni keep stumps after winning. Vijay mallya keep bails after arrest.

Jokes

The only reason Rahane and Rohit got out without scoring centuries was to avoid Sanjay Manjrekar during the presentation ceremony.

Jokes

She – What’s ur hobby? Hardik – hitting sixes

Jokes

Q: What is Similarity between Ranbir Kapoor & Yuvaraj Singh? A: Both are fed up with their POPs & their Statements

Jokes

Pepsi is the second company to be rejected by Virat Kohli first was Kumble’s.

Jokes

Who took most catches on Jasprit Bumrah’s bowling? Jadeja: Crowd!!

Jokes

Moms are the Dhoni of every house, they always have to finish the left overs.

Jokes

Dhoni Express: 95% journey @ 10km/hr and remaining 5% @ 400km/hr.

Jokes

There is no difference between Dhoni fans & typical Modi bhakts. Both shouts.

Jokes

Name: Hardik Pandya! Job: hit Sixes

Jokes

Ravindra Jadeja is Rajinikanth of Twitter.

Jokes

If Sachin is God, Virat Kohli is “Oh My God”.

Jokes

Sonu Nigam is out of work, Raveena is a poster girl, Gautam Gambhir is a failed cricketer, The only able person is Shirish Kunder

Jokes

Today’s the day of stumping! 1st Modi stumped all by making Nirmala Sitharaman the Defence Minister. Then MS Dhoni got his 100 Stumpings

Jokes

Sachin – A Billion Dreams, LK Advani – A Billion Shattered Dreams

Page 1 of 212
error: Content is protected !!
UA-55292910-2